Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DDE Day 2

Tuesday. A pseudo day off for me in that I only have one real class: Italian. I have ballet at 1:30 and choir at 4:00, but neither of those require much outside of class work. Somehow Tuesdays always end up being busy, though!
This morning I didn't have to go to the costume shop because there is a class in there on Tuesdays, so I got to "sleep in" until 10 or so. Unfortunately this false sense of having time in the morning usually makes me late for Italian at 11. So of course I didn't eat breakfast. Usually on Tuesdays I grab a Sweet n Salty bar for breakfast on my way to Italian, which would clearly be a violation of DDE rules. It's not like I have any of those bars anymore anyway.
I couldn't eat after Italian, either, because I went to Mass at noon, so as soon as Mass was over I hightailed it to the Pete for brunch in the food court. I discovered a lovely sitting area under the escalator by the windows, so I sat there for about 15 minutes eating my wrap (from Jazzmans) and reading more of the book that I bought at the used bookstore on Sunday. (Sorry, parents: Yes, I shopped on Sunday. But only a teeny weeny bit. :p) Eating right before ballet might have been a poor choice, by the way... I definitely wouldn't suggest it.
Anywho, after a shower and some time wasted on Facebook I was late for HCC (again! At least no one really cares if you are late; people seem to do it all the time). Afterwards I went to Market Central for the first time during this experiment! All I ate was ice cream and grilled cheese, though; kind of a waste of all the fancy foods available there. I mean, usually when I go to Market I like to get stir-fry or pizza or something from Magellan's... stuff that you can't really get anywhere else. But whatever. I wasn't about to stuff myself with food I didn't want.
I probably should have eaten a more substantial dinner, though, because today was my bible study leader's birthday!!! There was a carrot cake (made from scratch! delish) and chocolate covered pretzel sticks with peanut butter chips on top (also homemade! love it). Of course I partook in the celebration, even though these items didn't use dining dollars. Free food definitely counts!!

1 comment:

  1. Nobody cares if you're late for rehearsal, except JG. That's part of the reason we all got that email the other day.

    I mean, everyone has a good reason to be late once in a while, but (for the love of God) don't make a habit of it...

    ReplyDelete