There are SO many things I wish to do this Valentines Day weekend, not just because Valentines Day is on Monday, but because there is so much wonderful stuff going on! Here is my to-do list:
- attend my first weekend rehearsal of Into the Woods, since Jungle Book just closed on Sunday.
- go to the Black and White ball wearing my favorite dress! (prom 2008, for those of you who know what I'm talking about)
- go to see Camelot. sigh... this sadly may not happen...
- go to see Dracula. This also may not happen, but I am dying to see this ballet, so I may just buy a single ticket and head out there myself.
- sing in the HCC Chamber Choir Festival on Sunday at 3.
- deliver singing valentines on Monday with fellow fabulous HCCers
Clearly, the Arts are my life. I didn't realize how much so until I formulated this list. If only I could do nothing but sing and dance and perform all the time...