Wednesday, April 22, 2009

procrastination.

I am currently avoiding entering the study room at the Newman Center. I hate the very thought of going in there to wrestle with my stat homework. This is the third day in a row that I'll be devoting more than 3 hours of my day to homework that I hate! 5 hours on Monday, 3 hours yesterday... probably about 4 hours today. This never happens!!!!
To be perfectly honest, this is probably entirely my fault. I missed 2 of the most recent lectures (I was sick and then it was Holy Week) so I'm having to teach myself all of the stuff for these homeworks just by reading the book.
On the other hand, it's not like the professor really teaches anything during lecture. She is a crazy lady. Funny, but crazy. So maybe I wouldn't have gained anything by going to lecture anyway.

I don't know how much longer I can procrastinate. I really don't have anything new to say since last night...
Oh, dash it all, I guess I just have to go work now. :p

1 comment:

  1. jane, thanks for procrastinating and thereby providing me with an excellent means to procrastinate as well. it's like the gift that keeps on procrastinating...
    your affectionately, etc.

    ReplyDelete