Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Princess Music!

I have compiled a playlist of all the best Disney Princess songs. Check it out!

http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/playlist/Disney+Princesses/7626170/music

I included "Won't Say I'm in Love" from Hercules; Meg shouldn't be left out just because there's no "Disney Goddesses" group. Also "God Help the Outcasts" from Hunchback of Notre Dame because Esmeralda is a princess by the same criteria as Mulan: she married an army officer. I suppose it could be argued that Mulan held an important government position and Esmeralda did not... but as far as marriage goes they are equal. And ok... Thumbelina isn't a Disney Princess... but she is a fairy princess and one of my personal favs.

I have been listening to this playlist as I study because it makes me so nostalgically happy plus singing along is a great stress buster.

No comments:

Post a Comment