Sunday, August 24, 2008

P.S.

Ok, I just realized that some of my yammerings about faith and God wouldn't mean a whole lot to someone who doesn't believe in God or is of a different faith than I am.
But seriously, it applies to everyone. Let me just say that again 'cause it's important: it applies to everyone.
Whether you believe in God or in some other form of a higher power, the basic principles are the same, and even if you don't believe in God... I know this sounds cheezy, but He still loves you even if you don't believe He exists. No matter how much time you give or don't give to God, he will always love you with more love than you could ever ever imagine. So don't think that because you don't go to church or don't pray or don't really "know" God that you can't enjoy some insights about Him. Basically, bear with my occasional religious interludes and you might find something about the faith that you like. :) Obviously if you have any questions about faith or God I would be positively tickled to answer them or talk to you sometime about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment