Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Life = Sucky Mess

Here is the low-down:
a) there is no internet at my house right now, for reasons unbeknownst to me, so I am sneaking off to the library and Crazy Mocha during my 1/2-hour lunch breaks from working at Jos. A. Bank so I can check my email.
b) I have NO money in my bank account because of two overdraft fees which my lovely bank, PNC, charged me because they hadn't processed my paycheck yet when my landlord cashed my rent check.  So much for "next business day."  I WILL be calling customer service about this.  But as it is, I am out $72 and have no buying power except for my credit card...  hello, Discover, old friend.
c) I am leaving for my week-long move-to-NY-a-palooza on Thursday of next week.  That is 5 days from now, in case you were wondering.  Between now and then, I have to pack the bare essentials in my old black duffel bag and mail myself what doesn't fit.  The rest I have to put up in my parents' attic.  Or sell.  All in all, quite a hassle.  Did I mention that I work EVERY DAY until then?  Which I guess is good, because I obviously need the money. x__x
d) I am SICK.  Is there even a God up there??  (I'm just kidding; I know You're up there.  Please don't hurt me.)  How could this happen?!?!?!?!  As if my life wasn't stressful enough, now I have to worry about sinus infections and muscle aches.  Balls.  Just... balls.

lol, yes, sometimes i just post things on my blog bitching about how shitty everything is.  it's MY fucking blog.  i'm ALLOWED to do that.

here is the only thing pulling me through:  in exactly one week, i will be arriving in Philadelphia for Comic Con 2011, at which I get to dress up as my favorite Neil Gaiman character AND spend copious amounts of time with one of my best friends ever.  true story.  siiiiighhhhh.... why can't it be next week now?

No comments:

Post a Comment